NDIS Mental Health Support Services Perth
Mental Health Support in Perth
Whether you just need someone to check on your loved one first thing in the morning and help with personal care or breakfast, or continuous live-in care to make sure they’re safe during the night, you can be assured that our fully-trained carers will be on hand to help whenever you need them. They can also assist with other areas, such as:
- Medication support
- Helping with mobility
- Facilitating hobbies, activities, and social interaction
- Preparing meals and tending to household tasks
Quality live-in care at home
Live-in care helps you live the life you want on your own terms. By getting to know your preferences and routines, we’ll put a unique package of support in place with a carefully chosen carer. Together, we’ll help you stay in the home you know and love.
What does a live-in care service include?
The everyday services that a carer might provide include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care and medication support
- Complex care such as PEG feeding or catheter management
- Ensuring that dietary and nutritional needs are being met
- Companionship and support
- Housekeeping and other daily domestic tasks
Looking for mental health support services in Perth, WA?
Contact Hillcrest Health today for more information about our services!
Areas We Serve for Mental Health Support
We offer mental health support services in Perth Metropolitan Areas & WA. Area we serve including: