Work With Us
Work With Us
Make no mistake, this is a very rewarding job especially when you see people living with a disability living a fulfilling life. Key qualities required in this job include dedication, commitment, sincerity and honesty. At Hillcrest Health we help you to improve these qualities. We are always looking for people committed to doing their best at work.
So if you think this is you and you want to work with us in the Perth Metropolitan areas, call or email us today.
DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED – PERTH METRO
Hillcrest Healthcare is NDIS Registered provider and we provide a dedicated professional service to participants with diverse disabilities. We provide nursing care services, psychosocial disability support, Positive Behaviour Support implementation, respite care and community participation.
We service the Perth Metropolitan area and we currently have opportunities across Perth suburbs.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate support workers for our participants. We currently have multiple positions available for community support roles and you will need to commit to ongoing shifts.
- A client/customer focused approach to exceptional service delivery
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and working flexibly in different environments.
Minimum Skills & Experience
- Certificate III (or higher) in a related community care field or current healthcare studies
- Current First Aid certificate
- NDIS Worker Screening check
- Certificate of Completion for NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proof of COVID 19 vaccinations.
In return we offer you:
- Flexible, family friendly culture to meet your work life balance.
- Competitive hourly rates
- On-going training and development to set you up for success
- An opportunity to build a career within the community care industry
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com